Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the JWConsultants.co.uk website.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Just Web Consultants Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. Just Web Consultants begins working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project or within 1 month (after the first invoice is paid), whichever happens first. Websites are made live upon completion of the project after all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid, in advance, every 3 months.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee-for-service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the corresponding fees are added to their invoice, and they are charged accordingly.
3. If the client fails to process a payment on time, a late fee of 10% will be added to his/her bill, and the project will automatically be put on hold or canceled. It is at our sole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment is processed.
4. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Timeframe estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at our discretion. At any time, and at its sole discretion, Just Web Consultants may decide to put a project on hold.
5. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Just Web Consultants will under no circumstances be held responsible for satisfying unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of our offer of services to its client. It is Just Web Consultants discretion to decide whether or not a request or expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of the offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Just Web Consultants judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer our responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Just Web Consultants guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Just Web Consultants understanding.
6. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
7. The term “update session” means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website. It is Just Web Consultants sole discretion to judge whether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
8. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3-month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date). This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
9. All payments are final. It is Just Web Consultants policy that no refunds will be made.
About payment data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Just Web Consultants always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Employs the services of reliable third party companies (PayPal™) to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryption for our website and the websites of its clients. Some such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Just Web Consultants is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please contact us to request a quote for a solution.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown on this website are solely representative.
- This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Just Web Consultants has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Just Web Consultants does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this website, you do so at your own risk.
Just Web Consultants can enter into an NDA at any clients request. Examples can be found on https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/non-disclosure-agreements
About Just Web Consultants web starter projects
- Just Web Consultants doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts.
- Just Web Consultants has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon.
- Just Web Consultants does not serve as a permanent consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found on their websites.
- Because of the nature of Web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Just Web Consultants will not be held responsible for them.
Termination – We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, at our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Indemnification – You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Just Web Consultants and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to lawyer’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability – In no event shall Just Web Consultants, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
- (i) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- (ii) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
- (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and
- (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Disclaimer – Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. Just Web Consultants, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components, or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Exclusions – Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
Governing Law- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us using our Contact Us page.
Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 03/10/2019.